Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Actually Like Working

Having some time off has taught me a lot of things about myself and about others.

One of the most important things is ...

I Like Working.

When I was working, I had a routine each day. I would arise, daily hygiene, read, meditatie, eat and go to work. After work, I would read, relax, meditate, eat and prepare for bed. On days I didn't work, I still operated according to this routine. I would just fill my time that I would be working with something I needed or wanted to do.

This was extremely healthy in many ways.

I ate three meals a day, 50% of the week.
I woke up at the same time and went to bed at the same time as well.
I cherished my free time because I felt it was limited.
I made more to-do lists, which resulted in getting more done.
I developed more new friendships.
I got out the house more.


Now that I'm not working, I have to replace my work schedule with discipline. Otherwise, I could be likely to become a bum. lol.  Some personal truths about not having a job:

I wake up late, and stay up late.
I feel like something is missing.
I don't eat three times a day, maybe once or twice with snacks here and there.
My writing isn't as shaped.
I spend more money, even though I'm not making nearly as much.

Nonetheless, being the positive person I am, I have to overshadow these truths with some awesome greatness that I've gained.


Gaining more understanding about myself as a person
Gaining a deeper relationship with God.
Letting go of expectations of outcomes and others.







No comments:

Post a Comment