Friday, January 10, 2014

All the Glory Belongs to God

After quitting my job last year, I've been on the hunt for something more exhilirating and exciting to do, that could bring a source of financial income.

I applied for jobs often as if the very act of searching was my job. I applied to hundreds of places. After a couple of weeks, a lot of places started to call me back. I set up interviews, answered questions about interest and so forth.

One day, I looked up  jobs in my area, not just in nursing but in every area. I came across a job titled "Tmobile Representative." I applied.

The very next day, a recruiter calls me, she asked me a few questions about my application and said that I would need to complete an online pre-interview. I completed it as advised.

Hours later, she said that she would set me up for an interview with a district manager in my area.

The very next day, I completed the interview, and I GOT THE JOB!

As I have said to others, more than I have said to myself, "What God has for you, is for you." There are no missed opportunities in life. Only opportunitites for growth. Be patient, and be thankful. Things will turn around.

It was extremely easy to get this job, why? Because God was on my side. He was lining up the right people, getting them ready and preparing me for it!

I'm so excited and thankful for what this new journey holds. It is just beginnining! And look at what He's doing! My God, My God!


No comments:

Post a Comment