Friday, February 4, 2011

Skinny Minny in A Spiffy!

So , I have this irrational fear of losing weight. l0l. No, I really do.  After I workout or when I get hungry, if I don't eat right away, I feel like I might lose a lot of weight. Contrary to some ppl's struggle, I dont wanna lose weight, I just want to maintain, maybe even gain a little. But I worked out yesterday and I'm for sure I lost at least two pounds. But any ole hoot, I don't feel I have a choice. I had my BP taken yesterday and it was definitely like 150/90 - not a good sign at all. I am African American as is, so I am already predispositioned to have high BP. High BP leads to strokes, and hearts attacks, things I never want to encounter. Sooooo, with that being said, I am gonna be hittin the gym like nobody's business, because I am not going to die from something I can prevent, ya know?

Moral of the story : Sometimes you have to settle for the lesser of the two evils. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment